How was your week? It’s been cold and gloomy here in MN – drizzly, gray, it even SNOWED briefly on Wednesday. I have been scheming with a friend about how we are going to survive the winter. On Thursday we went to tour a gym to gear
up for spending the next 6 months indoors. Any tips on prepping for the upcoming season? What do you do to make it through winter?
2. The bedtime story app
3. How I’ve been waking up this week
4. This is a soup I haven’t made in ages – think I’ll try it next week
4. Anyone out there planning a wedding? Have you seen this gorgeous dress?
5. Just saw the pilot for this show. It may be our new evening watch. (Netflix!)
6. Latest Aldi’s find. Anna loves them.
Any good reads/watches/finds this week? I’d love to hear your recommendations…